Saturday, April 2, 2016

April A-Z Challenge: B is for Bold

A couple of years ago I began this challenge a day late and by happenstance I start a day late again.

   *This is in no way what a woman should or must be! Simply my personal preference for the type of woman I'd share my life with.

       I like my women like I like my coffee; strong, hot, and bold. I need a woman that's not afraid to voice her opinions and stand toe to toe with me. I need a lady with a passion that can match my own. Unwavering, faithful, confident. The eye also can't go wanting. Such a strong woman must have an elegant and classy style to complement my own. Sensible, yet clever, with a modern touch. Lastly, bold enough to dream big. Bold enough to help others. Bold enough to see past what others say search for the truth.