Sunday, September 15, 2013

Food for Thought

I begin writing by setting the tone for me to speak. So the words roll off my tongue smooth and sleek, then I look deep inside, and read my soul; where my passion resides, my feelings and emotions collide, and there's a whirlwind. I feel the love of some around me, and the torment of those who don't care about me. That's when I can really feel it. I block out all emotions but one-hatred. I let it pour out, I don't show emotions in front of people, I save them for myself, I let it bundle and grow like a heap of wealth. But it comes out in an odd form of forgiveness, its intelligence. I can discuss the ways that different events (cultural, political, technological, and scientific) impact and add to English language, even subliminally, I'm a writer. I can explain the impact of technology on human life and the environment, represent data in many ways, and my thinking is very helpful in everyday life, I'm a scientist. I write equations to describe number patterns. I can analyze and solve equations, inequalities, and quadratics with ease, I'm a mathematician. None of these can prove my success, they just show my potential. But if I can't work to achieve my goals, then what am I really? I'm still jus average. Average people find love though too, it's the ones who search for it constantly who don't find it. A woman has two tattoos, on the says, "no apologies" and another that says, "love is cursed by monogamy." What would that make u think about her? She already told me she would cheat on me, I'm ready to move on. People see things like this everyday, but don't notice it. This is why most people end up in relationships that they want to end. I won't, and every-time I think about those 2 tattoos, it feeds to my hatred. I see child obesity commercials and it breaks my heart, why would they put them on the spot, its wrong whether they meant to or not. It feeds my hatred. I think about the people who talk badly about our veterans, and it feeds my hatred. But my hatred turns into my potential. The perplexity of my mind turns the bad into good, and my tenacity turns it into success, but the cycle begins with hatred.