Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Syntax

My syntax is unrelaxed, so bold not flat. Can't be described by what you see, other things, or common fact, can't even act, or argue that. I have unprecedented stats. I have unparalleled range, I call that strange or much abstract.
Penitentiary, to a nursery, even to a business man, I only say it once, but I guarantee my words will stand, my words have ran, 'cause my words can, like president Abraham, I don't speak much, but when I do, you better bet, you will listen.
Let my words linger, when they hit you like a stinger, because I'm wise like JFK, but I'm young like Justin Beiber.
I'm movin, I'm groovin, tell ya homies that I do it, I'm fluid I'm fluent, opposite of the word stupid. 
It's no race, that's not the case, my vocab spans outerspace, I replace, I don't diminish, I replenish, without a trace.